AJA Video Systems
Blackmagic Design Ltd.
Canare Electric Inc.
Carl Zeiss AG
Furutech Co. Ltd
oyaide Electric. Co., Ltd
Terms of Service
The Professional's Source Since 1999
Audio Video Consult
Behringer Measurement Condenser Microphone
We currently have
Default Title -
Add to Cart
Ultra-Linear Measurement Condenser Microphone.
A small jazz club sounds much different from a large theater, which in turn sounds completely different from a rock arena. To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room's acoustics – and since every room is acoustically unique, you need the right gear to dial-in consistently perfect sound.
The ECM8000 is a specialized condenser microphone designed for use with real-time analyzers, such as our ULTRACURVE DEQ2496, and provides an instantaneous acoustic picture of the room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound system's performance to perfectly match the response characteristics of the room. The ECM8000 is a high-precision, ultra-affordable measurement mic that should be a part of every serious audio engineer's toolkit.
• Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
• Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
• Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
• Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
• Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
• Perfect for use with the BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
• Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
• Swivel stand mount and transport case included
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest