AJA Video Systems
Blackmagic Design Ltd.
Canare Electric Inc.
Carl Zeiss AG
Furutech Co. Ltd
oyaide Electric. Co., Ltd
The Professional's Source Since 1999
Audio Video Consult
Furutech Co. Ltd
High End Performance Schuko connector
We currently have
Default Title -
Add to Cart
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF)
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
The Furutech Floating Field Damper System
Magnetic Floating Field Damping Current flowing through a cable and its connector creates magnetic (and electrostatic) fields around them, building and collapsing 60 times per second in 120VAC systems. This magnetic field induces current flow– electrical potential–in small parts like the screws holding the connector shell together which have to be metal for tight clamping. The current flow in these small parts actually creates “floating” magnetic fields around them, and they interfere with the cable/connector’s larger surrounding magnetic field resulting in noise and distortion.
The Furutech Floating Field Damper solves the biggest problem you never realized you had by star grounding the metal parts in which floating magnetic fields are induced by current flow. All the various metal parts of the connector are tied together and shunt whatever electrical potentials generated to ground. This significantly lowers noise by reducing distortion for ultra-clean and stable power transfer.
US Patent No.: 6,669,491/ European: EP1445837
• α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor
• Floating Field Damper (US Patent No.: 6,669,491/European: EP1445837)
• Nylon/fiberglass body with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material
• Beautiful polish finished Nonmagnetic SUS303 housing. The best of damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance.
• Specified for cable diameters from 6mm to 20mm
Body length 55.4mm x 39.5mm diameter / 93.2mm overall length approx.
• Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
• Net Weight: 207.8g approx.
•16A 250V AC
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
← Back to Furutech Co. Ltd